Big squishy hugs and shouts to A Not So Jaded Life for linking me to this and for the dedicated follow and comments on my blog. I love connecting with other writers/bloggers/artists/people!!
The rules of this award are:
1. Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the seven questions your nominator provided.
3. Nominate seven other bloggers, and notify them of their nomination.
4. Create seven questions for your nominees.
Right then, here’s my answers to the 7 questions I was posed.
1) What is your favourite type of food and why? (All this food talk is making me hungry!)
I love seafood. Trout, salmon, crab, oysters, tilapia, Ahi tuna, amber jack, … and the more simply prepared, the better. Grilled with butter and lemon is the best. Except for the oysters. Those must be on the half shell with likker. MMMMMMMMM
But I have no idea why. Probably because I grew up eating so much damn fish. My dad went fishing every Saturday morning and brought home mounds of the stuff. When I was 5, I remember asking him to show me how to clean one and he stood at the sink in the kitchen, me on a stool between his arms. He held my hands in his, helped me slit the belly open, then let me pull out the insides, explaining what everything was.
2) If you could pick one place in the world to go, where would it be and why?
That is a terribly hard question for me to answer. I’ve traveled so much in my life and seen so many wonderful places. Right now, I guess I’d have to pick Macchu Picchu in South America. I’ve wanted to go for a very long time and the one time I almost got there, last minute illness derailed my plans.
3) If you had to pick between immortality and 1 billion dollars, what would you pick?
I’d choose the money. Immortality, living forever, I couldn’t do and wouldn’t want to do. Life is beautiful because it doesn’t last forever, moments are precious, things matter. If I could love a million different people by living forever, what would be so special about it?
4) What was the last picture you took with your phone and why?
I took it to post to Facebook because … well … chocolate pretzels and all … 🙂
5) What kind of sickness have you lied about to get out of work or an important event?
My typical excuse is that I’m throwing up because no one wants to be around that and no one will ask questions about it … and I don’t have to be “sick” for a week or something because it could have been something I ate. Lol. NOT that I would EVER lie …
6) What is the thing you woke up thinking this morning?
Of all the questions to ask me … I woke up thinking about the same thing I’ve been thinking about for the past few months – love and relationships. If anyone has doubts about that, go read my blog posts … lol. One of these days I might actually say what I mean but I can’t right now. Revealing the heart is a difficult thing …
7) What is the strangest name someone has introduced themselves with to you?
Uh … can’t say anyone has ever introduced themselves to me with a strange name. I’ve had “blogs” follow me and comment on things that I have no idea who are with odd titles and such … but not people.
So, I’m going to nominate my other writing workshop crew members just to see if I can spur them into writing something in their blogs this week. Ha. And there just happens to be 7 of them … spooky, eh?
My 7 questions for my
victims nominees are:
- What is your favorite genre to write in and why?
- What was the last book you read that you hated and couldn’t finish?
- When is your favorite time of the day to write?
- If you could never write another word, would you implode or explode and why?
- How are other writers important in the writing process for you?
- If you could have any car in the world, what would it be and why?
- Would you rather go bungee jumping, sky diving, or race car driving?